Re: gEDA-user: PCB outputfile_group4.gbr

Output files are named after the layer groups, not the individual
layers.  So if you have a group with "component, Aground, Dground", it
gets saved as "group0" or whatnot.  The default builds allow up to
eight groups.

In the HID pcb, I changed this to be "copper0" instead of "group0" so
the name was more obvious.  I might change it to "topcopper",
"botcopper", and "in3copper" (example) based on the component/solder
groupings.  Opinions welcome ;-)

If your question was "why is it spitting out this layer I'm not
using?"  then you'll have to use something like gerbv to view the
gerber and see what's on it.