Re: gEDA-user: PCB outputfile_group4.gbr

DJ,

On the making explicit of layer group names -- this is a good move from my
point of view.  (e.g. topcopper.gbr vs group1 or front.gbr ... etc).

This ____group4.gbr is really strange.  It's the drill-hole pads (just as on
top and bottom) but there are no traces or smt pads.  So it looks like PCB
plotted an internal layer (?) because I haven't rounded up my groups tightly

Have I diagnosed this properly?  What's the best way to control this behavior,
besides deleting the group4.gbr file itself?

Phil