RE: Re: gEDA-user: gschem BUS status

Steve,

I am interested in helping, I have started digging through how gschem
is put together and started experimenting with scheme. I'm not comfortable yet but I'm getting there.

In addition to hierachial busses, I am interested in bussed pins. I am in the habit of putting address and data busses on one pin. In viewdraw
I label the pin D[0:31] and put pin numbers #=1,2,3,...32.  This saves
a lot of drawing space. When I troubleshoot I use a manufact. package pictorial of bus pin placement anyway (for these busses).  Bussed pins I see as a little different, hierarchal symbols don't need the pin numbers.

I would like to see what you have implemented...

David.