Re: gEDA-user: pcb: active layer helpers

Just keep both!

Bing

----- Original Message ----- From: "DJ Delorie" <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geda-user@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:11 PM
Subject: gEDA-user: pcb: active layer helpers

Ok, two features I just checked in that I'd like some feedback on.

1. If you're looking at the component side of the board, and the
  component layer is the active layer, and the solder layer is
  hidden, and you flip the board over... the solder layer is shown
  and made active and the component layer is hidden.  Same when you
  flip back.

  I.e. if you set it up so that it's like a real board, pcb will
  attempt to preserve the illusion.

2. When multiple layers are visible, the non-active layer groups are
  drawn in a slightly faded color.