Re: gEDA-user: ideal op amps in gschem

H.S. wrote:
This might be a dumb question, how do I implement an ideal op amp in
gschem. I have to op-amps listed in analog section of components. Both
have five connections, of which two are of power supply. Could any one
explain how to use these or give a URL link that explains this?

I am using geda 20050820-1 on Debian Etch.

Thanks,
->HS

It is not clear what you are trying to achieve here. Are you trying to just have the typical 3 terminal op-amp one sees in books to draw some schematics for publication? Are you trying to drive a simulation? If so, which simulator? If it's for simulation, how ideal is ideal?

-Dan