gEDA-user: [pcb] RenumberBlock plug-in

http://www.delorie.com/pcb/renumberblock.c

This goes along with the page-renumber script I posted recently.  The
idea is that you design one module on one schematic page, and lay it
out on the board.  Then copy the page to other pages with
page-renumber, and copy the block on the layout to other blocks with
copy/paste and RenumberBlock.  Then re-run gsch2pcb and load the new
netlist, and you're mostly done.

I expect to use a few sed scripts to clean up a few per-page netnames
and such, for my use (four zone controllers on one board).

DJ