Re: gEDA-user: Solder Mask Clearance

> Yes, I did reset it to zero....now what option do I have other than
> to manually change the clearance around every pin?

Select everything.  Turn on the mask. Use SelectedPads and
SelectedPins to reset the clearance to, say, 0.01mil.  Then use
MinMaskGap.

If you're manually set the mask on vias, you'll have to do those
manually again.  Me, I map 'k' to set the mask to a specific amount so
I can quickly manually set mask on lots of things.