gEDA-user: GEDA Code Sprint -- Feb 10th. Mark your calendars!

==================  <GEDA Code Sprint Announcement>  ===================

A few months ago I proposed some dates in February for a gEDA code
sprint.   By popular demand, Saturday, Feb 10th was selected as the
best day to hold a sprint.  Today I just confirmed our room at MIT.
Therefore, I'd like to formally announce the next gEDA code sprint!