Re: gEDA-user: undo "ev"

On 1/9/07, Ales Hvezda <ahvezda@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 1/6/07, John Luciani <jluciani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On 1/6/07, Mark Rages <markrages@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
> > > I am unable to undo this action.  How can I hide the text again?
> >
> > Doesn't just pressing 'U' (undo) hide the text again?
> >

> No, it's undoing actions I took before exposing the text.

I can successfully undo the 'ev' command with undo.  Odd.  Can anybody
else reproduce ev not being undoable?  Thanks,

-Ales

I tried later and it worked. Something is flaky. I'll let you know if I can find a way to reliably reproduce it.

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail
--
You think that it is a secret, but it never has been one.
 - fortune cookie