gEDA-user: Re: GEDA Code Sprint: Idea

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 16:04:16 -0700, Andy Peters wrote:

> So how do I know if I'm using the lesstif HID or gtk or ... ?

If you don't know, you are using the gtk HID ;-)
Seriously, the gtk interface is the default for the geda distribution.
You only get lesstif if you explicitely specify this at build time. GTK
makes the window and the GUI widgets (scrollbar, buttons, etc) look
suspciously like those of any other Gnome application on your box. Lesstif
widgets on the oteher hand look a bit dated.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog