Re: gEDA-user: Some pcb pecularities

On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 11:20 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > 1) Long lines do funny things if zoomed in a lot.
>
> I've recently seen short lines and arcs get exploded in the lesstif
> version too, but haven't tracked it down yet.

This happens in gschem too..

in gschem it is due to an overflow in the integer which stores the
line-end coordinates at high zoom.

Some clipping of the lines could be useful in both cases. (Obviously
gschem only draws lines which are partially on screen, but the end
points of the lines may still give an overflow).

Regards,

Peter C.