gEDA-user: Re: Some pcb pecularities

As you might have guessed, there are more pecularities in my pipeline.
These are number 6 to 10:

6) Bug: The action RouteStyle() does not affect the row of route style
radio buttons.

7) Lost feature: The PCB manual mentions accel keys to the RouteStyle
action. These seem to be occupied by the select-current-buffer action. Is
there any way to recover the RouteStyle accels, short of patching the
source?

8) Non-feature: Selected components disappear on click (and reappear as a
preview when dragged).

9) Bug: If the silk layer is disabled, lines on silk still get selected by
dragging with the select tool. They stay invisible, but can will be moved
along with the rest of the selection. However, invisible silk lines seem to
be immune to left mouse click.

10) Missing feature: I really do miss an "Edit object properties" dialog.

---<(kaimartin)>---
PS: Everything with pcb v20060822, GTK GUI,
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog