Re: gEDA-user: I need to open and print a PCB created in ExpressPCB:What are my options?

I second the motion :)

I use luciani's as a base, then make the footprints not available.  I use the same naming convention luciani uses.  It works for me quite well.

I add the line:
/home/lares/gEDA/pcb-elements/lares
at the end of my gafrc and project files, to ensure that my footprint superseeds luciani's (or m4's *barf*) when there is a duplicate.

-Lares