Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gschem: is guile regex module important?

evan foss wrote (Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:52:14 -0500)

>Try flipping a pin horizontally with out it. On my box that terminates
>gschem. I had to recompile guile with it a few days ago.

Yes, gEDA/gschem version 1.2.0.20070902 terminates when I try to place
a pin on an empty sheet or when I try to rotate a pin of a symbol (during
creation of a new symbol).
(Drawing schematics and modifying symbols works fine.)

Is this bug fixed in release 1.2.1 or unstable 1.3?

Here is the output of gschem:

stefan@AMD64-X2 ~ $ gschem
gEDA/gschem version 1.2.0.20070902
gEDA/gschem comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see COPYING for more details.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
conditions; please see the COPYING file for more details.

Your Guile installation doesn't provide the regex module.
ERROR: Unbound variable: string-match