Re: gEDA-user: Teaser screenshots

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 03:04:08 +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:

> a few teaser screen-shots of the new icons and work forthcoming with
> gEDA.

I just pointed the file manager nautilus to the dir of my current geda
project. Surprise: The new gschem icons are already showing on my
desktop. Same goes for the menu icons of gschem and gattrib. They are
placed in the inevitable section "others".

These improvements must have been installed by some of the package
upgrades that have hit Debian/lenny during christmas holidays. Thank you
Peter C.!

--<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak