Re: gEDA-user: Teaser screenshots

On Sat, 05 Jan 2008 02:28:26 +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:

> You'll be wanting this package
> http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~pcjc2/geda/electronics-menu_1.0-1_all.deb

I only get a "missing page" from this URL :-|

> What does
> dpkg-query -L "libgeda*"
> and
> dpkg-query -L "geda-*"
> show?

They show, that I haven't installed the corresponding packages. This is
ok, because I have always used the geda iso image or cvs version of gEDA

> (I take it you haven't been building from git, or the 1.3.0 tarballs
> recently,

I did, during my not yet successful translation efforts ...

> if so that's most likely where they'll have come from,
> installed in ~/.local/share/...)

Yes indeed. I found them in ~/.local/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/apps
This still shows that the icons work right out of the box :-)

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog