Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist l and m options

Paul,

The code Peter is refering to is quite stale by now. It has been my
intention to finish of a few more tasks and then make my latest code
available.

These tasks include the completion of making the netlister a schem
script engine (hence my questions about the l and m command line
options), Move the writting of schematic files and symbols from the c
code to schem scripts (the reading of schematics and symbols is
completed), Publishing a more or less complete scheme interface for the
library, complete midlevel and backend scripts for supporting
hierarchical verilog, vhdl and spice.

As I mentioned earlier, I am happy to let others do what they wish with
this body of work. It is geda based (thus gpl) without a doubt it
carries geda dna deeply. While I grumble about the state of geda code
the reality is that the geda developers have captured within their
code/data structures many important EDA concepts.

If you really wish to see the latest (stale) published version I would
be happy to give you a link. If you have a little patience I expect to
be releasing a much more interesting version soon. If you are sharp at
scheme I am very interested in talking to you about the scheme interface
and the flow of the scheme script engine that the netlister is becoming.

Thanks,

Steve Meier