gEDA-user: PCB settings questioin, (was: gschem log question)

Peter TB Brett wrote:

>>> Unknown file: Unbound variable: lib-newlib"
>> It's a known Guile issue when a Guile 'load' fails, because the stack frame
>> it returns doesn't have it's "source" property set.  I'm working on it.
>>

> Actually, there doesn't seem to be much I *can* do.  'load' seems to clear the
> stack, and I can't find a way of getting around it.  Apart possibly from
> suggesting that you avoid using 'load'.

Thanks for looking into this.  I found that removing my local gafrc file stopped
the error message.

The error message was related to the line after it in the log!

So now the question is for PCB.

"What's the recommended way to do the equivalent of

lib-newlib = /home/john/EEProjects/now/circuitboards/footprints_pcb

to enable a local footprint dir?

Thanks,
John Griessen
--