Re: gEDA-user: a project documentation system

On Sat, 2008-01-19 at 01:19 +0100, Levente wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:45:12 +0000
> Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Can you persuade your webserver to serve mime-types such as:
> >
> > application-x-pcb-layout
> > application-x-pcb-footprint
> > application-x-pcb-netlist
> > application-x-geda-schematic
> > application-x-geda-symbol

Note the typos in the above, it should be application/x-....

I tried with telnet, but can't remember enough raw HTTP to work out what
content type it is serving as. I don't think its emitting a

The file association doesn't seem to be working at the moment, the
browser thinks the content might be harmful and will only let me save it
on disk. I get the impression it doesn't know how to deal with it.

I should also have mentioned applicaton/x-gerber and
application/x-excellon

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,