Re: gEDA-user: Spice netlister

On Sunday 20 January 2008, a r wrote:
> Is it possible to setup gnetlist (gnetlist -g spice-sdb) so
> that it won't add ".END" at the end of the spice netlist?
>
> In my flow, I usually prepare a testbench file manually and
> from here I include a (clean, without simulation commands)
> netlist. However, that ".END" makes this flow awkward. Sure,
> I can do it the other way around or postprocess the netlist
> but it's an additional hassle.

I usually need to edit the generated netlist.  If not this, it
is something else.  I also usually need to do the schematic in
a way a little different than I want, to make the netlister
happy.

The other netlisters have problems too ..  The Verilog netlister
does not pass attributes.  The VHDL netlister gets the pin
names wrong.