Re: gEDA-user: Spice netlister

Hi All,

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 10:19 am, John Doty wrote:

>It would be nice to be able to suppress the automatic netlist
>flattening that gnetlist does, giving the back end the option of
>creating a hierarchical netlist in the source= case.

There is an option in system-gnetlistrc to disable flat hierarchy:

(hierarchy-traversal  "disable")

This is how the gnet_hier_verilog.sh in gEDA utiliity use it to
traverse the hierarchy. if you have install gEDA utility pacakge,
gnet_hier_verilog.sh should normally be in /usr/bin/.

Best Regards,
Paul Tan