gEDA-user: gerbv potential problem

Hi gerbv people,

Just posted a gerbv 2.0.0 "feature" to the gerbv bug tracker. Working
with a reference design from Nordic Semiconductor I found that gerbv
wasn't showing some bits around the antenna correctly (ie as shown in
the Nordic documentation). Stripped it down to a few lines and the
problem  seems to relate to when circular interpolation should revert to
linear. All the other viewers I've tried (3 of them) show as per
Nordic's design, gerbv doesn't. Of course, I can see you might argue
that the others are all wrong...

--
Peter Baxendale <peter.baxendale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>