gEDA-user: PCB -- tiny components, element name hiding, assy dwgs

What about an unhide-all function?

I'm using a DJ layout style where you size the element names as large as the teeny components
and hide them with making an assembly drawing in mind.

I can do a layout post process to change all hidden to unhidden and put that in a
different pcb file for making a layout assy drawing at larger than life scale to
be a guide in putting parts on boards.

Is there any built in unhide-all function, and if not, would anyone else want it?

I would use such to show the hidden element names, then export to make  an assembly drawing,
then undo or avoid saving that temporary action.

And then, of course, if anyone sees an easy way to deal with hierarchic layout cells
to LVS match against gschem hierarchy as it evolves....  Just kidding.....about the easy part...

John Griessen
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX