Re: gEDA-user: Symbols: mixed slotted elements and dedicated pins?

If the power can be symetricaly distributed amoung the slots I just
mmake slotted symbols.

If the power can't or its a large device I make seperate power,
configurations and i/o bank symbols (even these can be split up) the
main point is that all symbols haveing the same refdes attribute will be
considered a single symbol for netlisting.

Steve Meier