Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf stable version 1.4.0-20080127 released!

On Jan 29, 2008, at 10:25 PM, Ales Hvezda wrote:
>> Release Notes: TBD
>
> Now available at:
>
> http://geda.seul.org/release/v1.4/1.4.0/gaf-1.4.0-relnotes.html

   While I've not read the release notes yet...I noticed some new
dependencies that I'm pretty sure didn't exist in 1.2.0, GNU gettext
in particular.  GNU gettext is a real pain for anyone who doesn't run
Linux (which I don't) on a PC (which I don't).  In particular, it
doesn't even build under Solaris, and hasn't for the past several
releases.  I also have zero interest in building a multi-lingual
gschem.  Is there some way to disable the use of gettext so I can run
the new release?

           Thanks,
           -Dave

--