Re: gEDA-user: OT: Recommendations for laptop?

Stephen Williams wrote:

> I'd have to say I'm terribly spoiled by my Macbook Pro.

As an original Macbook owner, I can definitely recommend the Macbooks.
  Put simply, they're as close as you can get to a Linux laptop and
have stuff still work.  :)

Definitely load up on the RAM, though.  The base configurations aren't
too bad, but the machines perform much better when you give them more
memory.  I maxed mine out because I planned to run VMWare Fusion, and
that decision has served me well even on days that I don't.

b.g.
--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx