gEDA-user: Lots of new gschem bugs?

I am using the 20081220 RPMs on Fedora 8.  I have been seeing a lot of
new bugs lately --

  If you hit "fq" (file-quit) with a bunch of pages open, some of
which are unsaved, and choose cancel or don't save, sometimes gschem
crashes

  While editing a symbol, hitting "undo" will undo ALL changes, not
just the last one.  Redo will then redo all the changes.  This one is
hard to replicate, but it has happened more than once.

  I use "<" and ">" to navigate between schematics a lot.  However,
for some reason, the order of the pages seems to change for some
reason.  It may happen when you make changes to pages, or save pages.

  I get lots of random crashes, "Not a GObject" messages, and the like.

Is it the version I am using?  Are these known issues?

Thanks,
Matt