Re: gEDA-user: Lots of new gschem bugs?

On Sunday 04 January 2009 22:25:23 Matt Ettus wrote:
> I am using the 20081220 RPMs on Fedora 8.  I have been seeing a lot of
> new bugs lately --

All the patches that have gone into the 1.4.x stable series since 1.4.0 have
been very carefully reviewed, and I would be surprised if any of them could
have caused the issues you mention. It's very likely that the issues you
mention have been there since at least Jan 2008.

However, the 1.4.3 release should be hitting Fedora repositories soon, and
contains a number of further bugfixes. Please test with that release.
Alternatively, please consider trying out the latest 1.5.x unstable code.

                                      Peter

--
Peter Brett

Electronic Systems Engineer