Re: gEDA-user: Is gnetman available for download anywhere?

On Sun, 2009-01-04 at 15:55 -0800, steve meier wrote:
> The stock libgeda supports net type or bus type pins. I would just make
> it an option when editing a pin. Make the default type a net type.
> Current gschem behavior of a bus type not being able to connect to a net
> is fine

Already implemented ;)

Please checkout git HEAD and test.

Right click on pin -> Edit pin type..

Actually, gEDA does allow net-bus connections if you try really hard.
You have to drawn the bus second, or move the net on top of the bus.
I've not investigated gnetlist's output in detail though.

One remaining TODO from adding the support is to teach gnetlist to
specifically ignore pins with type "PIN_TYPE_BUS" so they don't confuse
the netlist output.

Could you send any examples of you you would now use this feature?

Best wishes,

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,