Re: gEDA-user: unexpected pcb drc warnings

> Without seeing a sample board, it is difficult to tell.

Tricky one. I would have to see if I could post a stripped down board.
I just tried reducing the Min touching copper overlap to 0.100mm and
that resolved all but two warnings. Those two warning appear to be a
valid issue where the space between pads of a component is clearly
factionally too small.

What is the point of the Min touching copper overlap setting?