Re: gEDA-user: printing in landscape produces a portrait PS

DJ Delorie writes:

>> How would I know? gv is not complaining anything.
>
> If you look at the pages in gv, do they all look like they're rendered
> the same way?  Sometimes the ps->pdf step tries to get smart about
> auto-rotating pages to make the text read correctly.

That I'm converting my PS files to PDF was just a small site note. I was
always talking about the raw PS files gschem is creating. All pages are
generating the same way but page 13 is rotated when watching in gv.

Have you tried my two uploaded examples?