Re: gEDA-user: printing in landscape produces a portrait PS

DJ Delorie wrote:

> "Oliver Lehmann" <oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > Have you tried my two uploaded examples?
>
> Both render in landscape for me, in the PS files.  One is auto-rotated
> by ps2pdf, but for both, the print is properly rotated with respect to
> the page it's rendered on.

yeah - you are completly right - the PS files are fine - its a
autorotation problem of ps2pdf (respectively ghostscript) - sorry that
I've not understood you in the first place or having seen this by my
self...

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/