Re: gEDA-user: printing in landscape produces a portrait PS

Am Freitag, den 16.01.2009, 19:56 +0100 schrieb Oliver Lehmann:

> yeah - you are completly right - the PS files are fine - its a
> autorotation problem of ps2pdf (respectively ghostscript) - sorry that
> I've not understood you in the first place or having seen this by my
> self...

If you are only interested in PDF output, you may try KDE kprinter or
for Gnome this command inside of gschem:

lp -d pdf-printer

You need cups-pdf, I think Kai-Martin has written some notes about this
in the gEDA wiki. I used pstopdf and ps2pdf some time ago -- one gave my
wrong rotation, other cut the border of my schematics, maybe because my
system configuration is not carefully adjusted for A4 paper.
Above command gives me fine PDF output. It may be not trivial to find
the output, on my Gentoo box is is stored in /var/spool/cups-pdf/stefan/