gEDA-user: gEDA PCB - question on features

Hello all,

I have just 2 question. I use last version of PCB on Windows and would like following features - if it is possible (maybe on Linux it already works) :
- free arcs - now it is possible just quarter of circle. But I can do ellipse in PCB source files by manual edit. Can I define just endpoints by clicking on canvas ?
- puller - I found it on Dj Delorie's page. Feature looks very good but seems not yet in the main distribution.

Or are there obstacles to implement them ?

Thanks,
Vaclav