Re: gEDA-user: What I did wrong to this symbol ?

On Jan 16, 2009, at 7:22 AM, Robas, Teodor wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to create a simbol for LM6142 (dual opamp). But when I
> place it into a schematic, and try to declare slot=2, the pin numbers
> are not changing.

Several problems.

1. You have your pinseq= attributes visible (those don't change
between slots), and your pinnumber= attributes invisible.

2. pinseq= attributes index the slotdef list. You have five pins in
your slotdefs, but no pinseq=5. This is noted as an error in the log
window (did you close it?).

3. As pinseq= attributes index the slotdef= list, pinseq=1 should
correspond to the first pin in the slotdef, pinseq=2 the second, etc.
That does not appear to be the case.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx