Re: gEDA-user: DJ's PCB making procedure

> I was wondering do you have written directions, not that the pictures aren't
> self explanitory, that go along with it?  Or should I go by Direct Etch
> PCB's website?  I thought I'd check before trying it.

My technique, as shown, is not really much different than what is
documented online.  You can read pretty much any toner-transfer
description and follow along with my photos.

Note, however, that I've switched to using photofilm and CuCl etchant,
so I don't actually use the procedure in those pictures any more.
Well, except for the hotplate :-)