Re: gEDA-user: temperature sensor

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:44:24 -0800
Joerg <joergsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Levente Kovacs wrote:
> > On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 18:12:07 -0800
> > Joerg <joergsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:

> >> You are heating your flat to 24C? Wow. So don't point to us in
> >> America that we'd be wasting too much energy ;-)
> >
> > I don't. I live in a large block of flat, and we have heatin system
> > outside. I would heat up to 20 or so.
> >

> Outside? That doesn't sound too ecological. Anyhow, I'd talk to the
> custodian of that block, something isn't right and it sure isn't
> green.

Yes, I know. I don't like living in this flat, and see how the heat goes out.
The pity is that on the 1st floor, I'm sure it is about 20 degrees. I am
living on the 10th floor, and here I have this 25. If I was a "sysop" of this
flat, I'd set up heatprofile of a day. And we have 30 year old technology.
Hungary is a poor country after all.

> > BTW energy waste... I go to work with a bike. I use my car twice a
> > week or so... And it has only 4 cylinders. :-)
> >

> Very good. We are down to under 5000 miles per year for both my
> wife's car and mine. And both have four cylinders, too :-)

That is good too. I see peaople here in Hungary taking car, just becasue they
can afford... not thinking what they are doing when they turn the key.

Anyways, I'm not going to be a greeney man... not in this list.

Cheers,
Levente

--
Levente Kovacs