Re: gEDA-user: temperature sensor

Levente Kovacs wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 18:12:07 -0800
> Joerg <joergsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> Levente Kovacs wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> My temperature sensor/logger finaly works!
>>>
>>> http://logonex.eu/tc/
>>>
>>> Red: The temperature of the air coming out of my server.
>>> Green: The temperature of my shirts hanging in the wardrobe. :-)
>>> Blue: The temperature of the air in my flat.
>>>
>> You are heating your flat to 24C? Wow. So don't point to us in
>> America that we'd be wasting too much energy ;-)
>
> I don't. I live in a large block of flat, and we have heatin system outside. I
> would heat up to 20 or so.

Outside? That doesn't sound too ecological. Anyhow, I'd talk to the
custodian of that block, something isn't right and it sure isn't green.

> BTW energy waste... I go to work with a bike. I use my car twice a week or
> so... And it has only 4 cylinders. :-)

Very good. We are down to under 5000 miles per year for both my wife's
car and mine. And both have four cylinders, too :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/