Re: gEDA-user: [RFC 5/6] Use of X server clipboard

My mental picture was that if I select a block from gschem and paste it
into pcb that the correct land patterns and the netlist between pins of
those land patterns should "walla" "appear" in pcb.

This is of course "futuristic"! But shouldn't the design of a cut and
paste operation be forward looking?

Steve Meier