Re: gEDA-user: Gantt chart drawn in gschem

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 11:54 PM, Peter TB Brett wrote:
> I needed a Gantt chart for a project report, so I drew one in gschem.
>
> Oh, the strange things one can achieve with gEDA! (BTW, Cairo gschem
> looks & feels amazing, and Peter C. deserves donations towards his
> secret evil mastermind laboratory/bunker).

Hello Peter,

Actually you pop up a possible idea which can be implemented for
project management  in "planner" with gEDA/gaf.

I have been using planner for FEL since 4 years now:
http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/devel/FEL_devel_timeline.html

It encourages group work. I believe such a feature between "planner"
and gEDA/gaf exists, many educational institutions will be interested
in deploying gEDA 1.6.

I would like to hear from those subscribed to this mailing list how
you want planner to be updated to improve project management with
gEDA/gaf. After some brainstorming here, I can bring some suggestions
to planner developers. Maurice is fairly active in planner's
development, we have a chance to get some ideas implemented step by
step.

What do you think ?

Chitlesh