Re: gEDA-user: Gantt chart drawn in gschem

John Doty wrote:
> On Jan 16, 2009, at 3:54 PM, Peter TB Brett wrote:
>
>> Oh, the strange things one can achieve with gEDA!
>
> Yep. The difference between user software and consumer software.

So... Peter B, Are you thinking to write some scheme to generate
some of that Gantt chart so it can become a project management plugin to gschem later?

It's not so far fetched...  There's not much Gantt chart FOSS that I've found yet...

John
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX