Re: gEDA-user: Gantt chart drawn in gschem

John Doty wrote:
> On Jan 16, 2009, at 3:54 PM, Peter TB Brett wrote:
>
>> Oh, the strange things one can achieve with gEDA!
>
> Yep. The difference between user software and consumer software.

You can do a lot more with "consumer software" than you might think.
Last month I drew a telco-style optical fiber management diagram with
"consumer CAD". No sweat at all, a matter of 1/2 hour. Another guy drew
the templates for metal ornaments with it because it lets you do all
sorts of geometric contortions. Neither had anything to do with what the
company wrote this CAD for.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/