Re: gEDA-user: [RFC 6/6] Generation of log files

I was thinking that the question was should the log file be deleted at
the completion of the program execution. If a new user is required to go
back and re run the code but change a setting you might be forever
telling new users to do so. By having a no error delete of the log file
a good run would clean up for a previous bad run.

Steve Meier