Re: gEDA-user: [RFC 1/6] Non-Turing-complete configuration files.

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 05:37:18PM +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:

Will plugins be able to change configuration variables so I could just a plugin instead of a configuration script?
Yes, that was the intention.
Great, thanks! That'll suffice for me.

Please send an example of the programmatically generated config you're
using.
For gaf, I'm not yet using any, sorry. My window manager configuration uses programmatically generated configuration to add key bindings depending on the current host and for mutt I'm using an external config generator, but still have to do some things manually because the hooks are limited to constant strings (instead of functions).

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/