gEDA-user: manage changes

Hello,

I previously generated a pcb board. then, I had to make a lot of changes.
So, I copy the previous .sch files into new ones, and created
a new project with the new files. Now, when I generated the new pcb
(gsch2pcb) I lost all the benefits of my previous pcb (I mean, I need
to restart form scratch). How can I generated the new.pcb file
including my changes ? It means the difference between the new pcb
and the old one ?

thank

--
---
 Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |