Re: gEDA-user: Not mounted parts

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 20:24:54 +0100, Tamas Szabo wrote:

> I have two questions:
> - can I specify attribute 'not mounted'?
> - can I see those parts in the BOM file?

> Is there a convention for this?

At my former day job we put the value in parenthesis to indicate the
component should be omitted. A component whose value needs special
consideration would be marked with an asterisk. Our BOM contained some
standard small print on the syntax. This worked fine with various sub
contractors. So I chose to stick with this convention.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog