gEDA-user: geda in Lenny (was Re: Creating system-gafrc again)

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 02:32:18AM +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-01-25 at 17:21 -0800, Gary L. Roach wrote:
> > [chop] I'm running 1;1.4.0-2 on Lenny.
> I presume by reinstalled, you mean that you re-installed the debian
> package, not installed from source. [chop]

Speaking of Debian/Lenny/gEDA, can someone turn up the heat
on getting a license-fixed (at least) geda into Debian?
The time is fast approaching when packages with RC bugs
will get kicked out.  My guess is that it's already too late
to get a significant update into Lenny, and y'all should
content yourselves with the license fixes, and maybe throw
in a fix for #507363 for good measure.

   - Larry