Re: gEDA-user: Wish list for gschem

On Fri, 02 Jan 2009 19:04:23 -0600
Kipton Moravec <kip@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 2. gsch2pcb uses a project file for all of the files in a project. I
> would like to be able to use the same project file to open all of the
> schematics in gschem. So I could use "gschem project" like "gattrib
> project" and all of my schematic pages would open. It would be helpful
> for gattrib also.

Hi,

My pskel/script4geda architecture supports this kind of thing. I just have to
say gsch_run.pl and it opens all my schematics, pcb_run.pl to open the PCB.
But it uses yet another project file format. :-)

http://logonex.eu/cgi-bin/viewvc/viewvc.cgi/pskel/
http://logonex.eu/cgi-bin/viewvc/viewvc.cgi/scripts4geda/

P.S.: I like perl.

--