gEDA-user: Wish list for gschem

I have been cranking out schematics with gschem and as a general rule
like it. I only have a couple of things I would like improved.

1. I do a lot of cut and paste. I would like the keyboard shortcut to be
I often have the caps lock on when I am entering pin names and then cut
and paste does not work.

2. gsch2pcb uses a project file for all of the files in a project. I
would like to be able to use the same project file to open all of the
schematics in gschem. So I could use "gschem project" like "gattrib
project" and all of my schematic pages would open. It would be helpful
for gattrib also.

I think these would be simple features to add.

--
Kipton Moravec AE5IB
"Always do right; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest."