Re: gEDA-user: german article in the linux magazin online now

> I think having more "consumer" users for gEDA, which do not want to
> make any contributions, only asking stupid questions and complain
> about some rough edges, would be no benefit for the gEDA project.

As a developer, I disagree.  Even stupid questions and comments can
tell us where we need to address usability.  The big benefit of having
a big "consumer" user base is that more people means more potential
developers, and/or more financial support for our developers.  That
means more work *on* geda, which means better tools for all of us.

The trick, however, is figuring out how to turn those complainers into
*constructive* complainers.